Sunday, March 22, 2009

Aid to Sub-Saharan Africa

I think that the aid the the United States gives to Africa is good. But at the same time we give a lot to them and sometimes when we ship of supplies to Africa they end up in the wrong hands, and then they get sold at markets. But I think over all the need in Africa is great and sending supplies and helping them is a start in the right direction. One of the ways to help others, the people in Africa, that I have always known is Orphan Grain Train. Orphan Grain Train is in my home town and my pastor started it. I have sorted clothing and a number of other things to help those in need. Personally I feel that I am so blessed to have everything that I have so to donate my time or money is one way to help others and spread God's love and word.

No comments:

Post a Comment