Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where in the world are the most Rachels?

This is a cool website! When I typed in my name I expected to have the United States to have the most Rachels in the world, but the US was number 4 on the list. The country that has the most girls named Rachel in the world is Poland. Number 2 is India and the third country is Germany, the next country is the US and the fifth country is France. This is crazy I did not know that the so many countries, and so many people use the name Rachel. The name Rachel means 'Little Lamb'.
After I typed in my first name I was curious to see where my last name is used the most. I was told that my name is German. What I found was that my name is German, but more people in Switzerland use it. Then Germany. The United States is seventh.

No comments:

Post a Comment